April 14, 2009

project 365: week 2



April 8, 2009: Ashley brought me a Chick-Fil-A milkshake as a "get well" treat! Bennet loved it and even figured out how to suck it out of the straw. This picture also shows where I've spent the past two weeks - the couch. Note my Gatorade, dirty tissue and the green blanket that Sophie and I snuggle under - all staples throughout this sickness.


April 9, 2009: Bennet's first Easter Basket! Ashley went all out - tons of Gerber Graduates treats and some "Yo Gabba Gabba" books! Bennet loved it and even cried when I took it away from him. He loves presents like his mommy.


April 10, 2009: Bennet and I dyed Easter Eggs! I decorated my eggs to look like our family. Later than night, I was so sad when I realized I'd written "2008" on the egg instead of "2009." People who are sick and drugged up on cold medicine should not decorate eggs.


April 11, 2009: My rainy view of the Target parking lot from under my favorite thrift store umbrella. Andrew kept an eye on Bennet so I could run some errands and meet my mom and grandma for lunch. After being sick and taking care of Bennet all week, I really enjoyed the time out by myself - rain or no rain.


April 12, 2009: Happy Easter! We spent the afternoon in Latrobe Park snapping photos of Bennet playing in the daffodils. This was my favorite picture. I love the city in the background.


April 13, 2009: Bennet started taking baths in the bathtub this week, rather than in his plastic infant tub. We were probably a little late in making the transition from baby tub to real tub, but he was content in his tiny, plastic tub! He's getting more and more bath toys, so I figured it was time to move him on to big boy baths so he has room to play!


April 14, 2009: Met Ashley at the mall to shop for a First Birthday outfit for Bennet. Ashley picked this one out and bought it for Bennet as part of his birthday gift. I cannot handle the searsucker pants. He is going to be the cutest birthday boy ever!

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

Can't wait to put in my FIRST week's pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...