January 8, 2011

etsy favorite–goodnight, sweet dreams personalized pillows.

iusb_760x100.7929890

I really love Etsy, and I sincerely believe that you can find original, meaningful, high-quality gifts there that you can’t find anywhere else.  At Christmas, my mom had no idea what to get for Kennedy, and I suggested a personalized pillow.  (The back story here being that I slept with my “birth announcement pillow” until I got married and Andrew kicked poor “Baby Pillow” out of the bed.)  After shopping around at stores like Babies-R-Us and Wal Mart, my mom came to me complaining that she didn’t like any of the personalized baby pillows she was finding out there – and Etsy immediately came to mind.  The most beautiful personalized pillows for babies (and kids!) we could find on Etsy were made by Lily at the Goodnight, Sweet Dreams Personalized Pillow shop.  As soon as I saw the adorable, unique pillows made by Goodnight, Sweet Dreams, I knew Kennedy had to have one.  Just look at some of the cute designs!

il_570xN.195155932

il_570xN.196166415

il_570xN.118382553

il_570xN.124617075

I think it’s safe to say these pillows are way cooler than the generic “name, date, weight” baby pillows you find out there!  And, what’s more is that each pillow is hand-crafted, made with high-quality quilting fabric, and has a removable cover for washing.  Our pillow was shipped promptly by Goodnight, Sweet Dreams and Lily even e-mailed me a photo of the finished product before mailing it so I could ooh and aah over it before it actually arrived!

I choose the Shabby Chic pillow for Kennedy, and it turned out exactly the way I wanted it – pretty, girly, frilly – I love it, and I know she will, too, once she gets a little older!  For now, it’s sitting in her room, waiting for her to be old enough to snuggle with it! 

DSCF2389

DSCF2393

Isn’t it pretty?  I’m so pleased with our Goodnight, Sweet Dreams pillow - I may just order one for Bennet as his birthday gets closer!

Want to buy a personalized pillow from Goodnight, Sweet Dreams for a sweet little one in your life?  Lily has generously offered FREE SHIPPING for the first three Monkeybean readers to mention this blog when they place their order!  These beautiful pillows would make a great Valentine’s Day gift, or would be a wonderful gift for any upcoming baby showers or birthday parties!

To order from Goodnight, Sweet Dreams, visit Lily’s Etsy Shop!  Don’t forget to mention Monkeybean to get your personalized pillow shipped for free!

Sweet dreams, and happy pillow shopping!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...