February 1, 2011

follow this chickadee!

I woke up this morning to lots of wonderful comments from lots of new followers, and once the caffeine kicked in, I realized why!  Monkeybean is the featured blog this week on the Follow Me, Chickadee blog hop!  Follow Me, Chickadee is one of my favorite weekly hops, and I’m so excited to be their featured blog this week!  Thanks, ladies!

So…if you want to find some really great blogs – check out the Follow Me, Chickadee hop and link up!

Bean and I have a girl’s morning planned today while Bennet’s at preschool.  We have her 6-week follow-up for her STAR band – I can’t wait to get her scan and find out how much progress she’s made with her helmet!  Her head looks a lot rounder to me, so I’ll be happy to know exactly how much more round it’s gotten since we started working on fixing her cranial plagiocephaly!

DSCF3213

Have a great morning, everyone!  Stay warm!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the feature!
I'm a new GFC follower.

Carli
http://www.grandmasguidetolife.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congratulations on being the featured blogger. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by my blog http://frazzled-mama.com and follow back.

Jackie said...

Congrats on being featured for Follow Me, Chickadee!!

Following you now!

LaVonne said...

You were featured today! I am stopping by to say hi! Thanks for reminding me to link up to Tuesday meme. :)

Blessings!

Sara Hickman designs said...

A friend of mine is having to use a helmet on their son. His is working really well.

Newest follower - www.thehickmanfour.blogspot.com
www.touchofhomelearning.blogspot.com

April E. :) said...

Look at my TT, ever so popular!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...