February 21, 2011

from swagbucks to doughnuts.

Birthday

It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of SwagbucksSwagbucks is a search engine that allows you to earn free stuff – just for searching the internet!  Swagbucks is turning three next week, and they’re running a great promotion for first-time users who sign up through February 28th!  I’ll tell you more about that in a minute, but since so many of you have asked me about why I use Swagbucks, I wanted to share a story with you about my love for all things “swag!”

Typically, I save up my Swagbucks until I earn 450, then trade them in for a $5 Amazon gift card.  I like to let my Amazon gift cards build up until I find something I really want, then cash them in.  I found my special “something” tonight, thanks to Kristin over at Iowa Girl EatsKristen posted about making baked doughnuts today with this awesome Wilton Doughnut Pan

doughnut

I love cake doughnuts, and when I saw this pan, I immediately had visions of baking, icing and sprinkling doughnuts with Bennet on a weekend morning!

I had $10 in Amazon gift cards thanks to Swagbucks, so I just snagged a doughnut pan of my very own for free!  See why I love Swagbucks?

To sign up for Swagbucks and start earning free stuff for yourself, click here.  You’ll receive 30 Swagbucks just for signing up and, through February 28th, if you enter registration code “3rdBirthday146” you’ll receive an additional 50 Swagbucks!

Thanks so much, Kristen, for inspiring me to do some doughnut baking of my own!  I hope to see a good chocolate cake doughnut on your blog soon!  Yum!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...