February 11, 2011

kicking off valentine’s day weekend.

Look what Andrew came home from work with this afternoon…

DSCF3774

Sigh.  They’re Laguna Roses – my favorite flower.  They’re technically from Bennet and Kennedy.  Andrew asked Bennet what he wanted to get Momma for Valentine’s Day and he said “flowers.”  Sweet boy.

DSCF3779

Laguna Roses were our wedding flower and I think it’s the sweetest thing ever that Andrew still remembers, over five years later, how much I love this kind of rose. 

064

I’m having a great Valentine’s Day weekend so far.  Tomorrow, I’m going to get a facial – Andrew’s V-Day gift to me – and tomorrow night, we have a hot dinner date with some great friends!

Happy early Valentine’s Day, friends!  I’m off to snuggle on the couch and watch TV with my wonderful Valentine!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...