August 25, 2009

project 365: week 21



August 19, 2009: My 29th birthday! To celebrate, we made a Mexican dinner and some margaritas and had my family over for dinner! It was a fantastic kick off to my last year in my twenties!


August 20, 2009: Sometimes I forget how cute toddlers are just hanging out, watching TV on the couch in their diaper.


August 21, 2009: For my birthday, I told Andrew I wanted to get a sitter and go out for sushi with our friends. We went to Matsuri and out for drinks afterward. Here is a picture of the girls in the group, outside of the restaurant.


August 22, 2009: We've started teaching Bennet how to climb our stairs. It makes me a nervous wreck. So far, he does a great job going up the stairs, but is not interested in learning to come down.


August 23, 2009: So, I'm sitting on the couch and Bennet's playing on the floor with his toys. All of a sudden, I hear him crying and look up to realize he has gotten himself stuck in the toy box! Of course, rather than helping him, I ran for the camera! What can I say? It was funny. I helped him after I got a photo, though!


August 24, 2009: Bennet has been very into these red maracas lately. We bought them at Value Village some time ago, but only recently has he taken an interest in them. He runs through the house with them every night, shaking them!


August 25, 2009: Bennet and I went to the Harbor to check out the new splash fountain that the city put in. Kara, Scarlett and Ensley came with us and we had a ball! Bennet loved running through the fountains and getting wet. This was the first time I'd gone to see the fountain, so I didn't think to pack dry clothes or a new diaper. Poor Bennet had a soaking wet ride home in the stroller!

2 comments:

April E. :) said...

1. Lookie at your NEW header! Nicely done!
2. I can't wait to photograph funny things my children do before I help them. What do we have if not memories right?

- Sarah :-) said...

Wow - what ablast you guys have each week. It makes me totally jealous, I gotta be honest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...