September 16, 2009

project 365: week 24



September 9, 2009: My dirty little boy, running from the car to the house. I don't know how he manages to get so dirty every day. Every day, we go through at least two outfits!


September 10, 2009: Oh, how I love a clean house. On Wednesdays, we have our wonderful sitter, Liz, come and watch Bennet while Andrew and I go to our small group. I always set Wednesday mornings aside to clean the house and straighten up for Liz's arrival. I never feel happier than when my house is sparkling and clean. If only I could keep it that way all the time. Sadly, having a toddler around to throw toys everywhere and smash raisins into the carpet tends to make that a challenge!


September 11, 2009: Kara, Ashley and I decided to start our own little book club, where we'd read a book and then watch the movie based on the book. Our first month's pick was "Circle of Friends." We also had dinner first, and turned it into a Girls' Night Out. We went to a yummy Mexican restaurant in Annapolis, where Ashley just moved, and then watched the movie at her new apartment.


September 12, 2009: Andrew and I took Bennet to the B & O Railroad Museum, to their Kids Fest. Bennet got to play with trains, go on a real train ride, and see a fun local kids band called Milkshake in concert! Here he is on his first train ride, looking out the window!


September 13, 2009: Andrew and I spent Saturday night in Washington, DC. We went to dinner for my friend Cristina's birthday, and then stayed in an amazing hotel. Our wonderful friends, the Smiths, kept Bennet at their house overnight. He had a fun time having a sleepover with his friends Scarlett and Ensley. I took this picture of Andrew and I outside of our hotel as we were waiting for the valet to get our car for us so we could drive back to Baltimore to pick up Bennet!


September 14, 2009: Check out that shiner! When Bennet spent the night at the Smiths, he fell into their table and bruised his eye! Kara was worried that I'd never let her watch Bennet again. I told her I was just glad that it happened on her watch and not mine. I would not have handled him getting hurt very well at all! Poor little Monkey.


September 15, 2009: Bennet and I went to Target to fill a prescription and do some shopping for things we needed around the house. He ate his snack faster than I thought he would, leaving him very bored in the shopping cart. I let him play with a box of storage bags to keep him quiet. I realized quickly that he was being way too quiet, and I noticed he had pulled all of the bags out of the box and was making quite a mess! My sweet baby boy is into everything!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...