October 15, 2009

project 365: week 28

My apologies for the delay in posting my 365 this week. Bennet and I are both fighting nasty colds and the times I have had free for blogging, I've chosen to spend napping off my cold!



October 7, 2009: Cleaning Wednesday! Bennet plays in the living room and watches TV while I get the house clean for our Wednesday night baby-sitter.


October 8, 2009: Yes, my mom has four Chihuahuas. Yes, they all have matching sweaters.


October 9, 2009: This is our street. We do not have on-street parking, so Bennet and I make the trip up and down our street to the car quite often. See that house far in the distance that has a third level on it? Our house is across the street from that. We have a slight hike to and from our car. It doesn't bother me though! I like having a quiet street and do not miss the traffic at all when I am sleeping at night!


October 10, 2009: Mommy and Bennet, snuggling on the couch, watching the new "Bear in the Big Blue House" DVD we found at the thrift store.


October 11, 2009: Bennet and Daddy playing in the living room before bedtime.


October 12, 2009: Sophie is such a funny little dog. On this night, she was sitting on the edge of the couch, staring at us, waiting for us to go upstairs to go to bed. She loves to sleep, especially in our bed under the covers!


October 13, 2009: Two of Bennet's best friends are Ensley and his big sister, Scarlett. Their mom, Kara, and I have been spending one morning a week letting the kids play in the play area at a local mall and then having lunch together at Chick-Fil-A. It has become one of my favorite days of the week!

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

Aweee I love your moms animal house :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...