February 19, 2010

bennet's baby sister!

Today was a very special day in our house! We had our 19-week ultrasound this morning, and were very surprised and excited to find out that this baby is a little girl! Neither Andrew nor I thought we were having a girl. We still cannot believe it! I can't believe we'll have the opportunity to have one of each - a son and a daughter. We are so blessed!

When I made the appointment for this ultrasound, we found out that Bennet could come along. He is so excited about my belly and loves talking about the baby ("bee bee,") so we knew he would love to come along. We've been telling him for the past few days that we were taking him to see the "Bee Bee Show." He was so good during the ultrasound, munching on fruit snacks and gibbering away to Andrew about "Momma" and the "Bee Bee." We even let him wear his "Big Brother" shirt!


After our appointment, we had some errands to run, and then met Ashley for lunch in Federal Hill to celebrate her birthday. Bennet fell asleep on the drive to lunch - taking care of a bee bee sister is hard work!


Here are some ultrasound pictures. One is of her little face, and the other is the girly-parts! I cannot believe I get to start shopping for frilly dresses and pink bows!


1 comments:

April E. :) said...

I am so excited for you guys...and I can't wait to see sweet little mini TT :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...