February 17, 2010

project 365: week 46



February 10, 2010: We've been having to hold our parking space with two chairs when we go anywhere. Everyone in Baltimore does it - leaving lawn chairs, folding chairs, trash cans, or anything else they can find in their spots to hold their place. Some people get angry about it, but I'm guessing those are the people who didn't spend three hours digging their car out.


February 11, 2010: Bennet is always so happy when Andrew comes home from work because he has someone to rough-house with.


February 12, 2010: Bennet loves throwing things in the trash. When the mail came, we had him pile up all of the recycling and then taught him how to put it in the recycling bin.


February 13, 2010: Bennet wanted to wear Andrew's hat.


February 14, 2010: Tell me why we have a stuffed lion chair and a small kids table and chairs for Bennet to sit on in our living room, and he prefers to sit on the Wii Balance Board and watch TV.


February 15, 2010: Bennet is loving the train track we bought him for Valentine's Day! More on Valentine's Day to come!


February 16, 2010: Kara and the kids went with Bennet and I to Ikea to play in the play areas and have lunch. Since I had a shelf to return, my hands were occupied in the parking lot, so Scarlett helped me out by holding Bennet's hand. It was so cute that I had to put down my shelf, find my camera and take a picture.

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

He is getting so big!!! And looking more and more like Andrew!!! It's so sweet to see him anticipate Andrew coming home...ahh a boy and his daddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...