February 2, 2010

project 365: week 44



January 27, 2010: First off, check out that face! Second, I am in love with this bib. My sister-in-law bought it at a craft show, and it's perfect because it has sleeves and can be tied in a snug bow so toddlers can't yank it off. Jess very generously let me bring one home with me and I plan to take it apart and use it as a sewing pattern to make more.


January 28, 2010: I still check on Bennet every night before I go to bed. I unplug his nightlight, make sure he has his Frog Ninny, and try to make sure he is covered up with his blanket. Most of the time, he wraps himself up in it, so I can't cover him up for fear of waking him.


January 29, 2010: This is Sophie's nightly routine. She brings us her Pink Elephant, cries and dances around the bed with him in her mouth, and then snuggles under the covers to sleep.


January 30, 2010: I'm very much like the character Bo in the movie "Signs." I leave half-empty glasses of water all over our bedroom. Every few days, we round them up and take them downstairs to the dishwasher. In this picture, you can also see Andrew's bottle of Gatorade. This day was his birthday, and he spent the day sick with either food poisoning or a stomach bug. Gatorade was about the only thing he could keep down. What a lousy way to spend your birthday!


January 31, 2010: Bennet's current obsession is sticking things down his onesie into his clothes. This night, it was wooden blocks. Lately, he's also been into sticking Little People into his footie pajamas. He's a strange child.


February 1, 2010: Sophie sticks pretty close to Bennet during snack time. On this day, she enjoyed some graham crackers that Bennet kept sneaking to her.


February 2, 2010: Bennet and I headed to the grocery store this morning. Normally, he gets bored as I'm about to be finished and starts misbehaving. Today, he was so well behaved! I was so proud - and I saved $40 on our bill with coupons!

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

Hey here is a Bib pattern - http://doityourselfec.blogspot.com/2008/04/shirt-bib-with-free-pattern.html

and the sticking stuff down his onesie...hilarious!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...