June 10, 2010

project 365: week 61



May 26, 2010: This is one of my favorite pictures that I've taken in a long time. Bennet loves to sit in the alley on Wednesday and Friday mornings and wave to the garbage men as they come through the alley to get our trash and recycling. I was so excited to snap a good photo of the garbage man waiving to him as he waved back.


May 27, 2010: Notice the pink water in the bathtub. My mom bought Bennet these little colored tablets with Elmo on the container. They turn the water red, blue or yellow, or you can add two colors and make green, orange or purple. Bennet is obsessed with them and loves to pick out what color his water is every night at bath time.


May 28, 2010: Our first try at goldfish was unsuccessful. They died in about a week. We went out on this day and bought two more to try. Since then, the black one has also died. The orange one is quite the fighter, though. He's still kickin'! Bennet doesn't seem to care who dies or who is in the tank as long as when he looks for "fishies" there's someone swimming around in there.


May 29, 2010: Our friends Chip and Alecia had us over for dinner, and it was our job to bring dessert. Andrew made Strawberry Brown Butter Bettys and they were amazing! Yum!


May 30, 2010: We finally got Kennedy's crib set up with her crib bedding. My sister-in-law gave this bedding to us and I am in love with it. I love pink, brown and green together. The crib is currently filled with baby stuff that I haven't found a place for yet. Since we've been looking at houses, I've decided to leave it where it is for now. It doesn't seem to make sense to organize it all and then pack it up to move it. Kennedy will be sleeping in a bassinet in our room for a while, anyway.


May 31, 2010: We went to Ashley's parents' house for a Memorial Day cookout. Bennet loved running through the hose!


June 1, 2010: Another picture of Bennet's first day of preschool. What a big day! I'm so proud of him for being such a big boy and trying to get used to preschool. I know it's a big adjustment for him.

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

YEAH! Mr. B's wearing my tie shirt!!! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...