September 5, 2010

project 365: week 74



August 25, 2010: Kennedy likes to sleep on her play mat during tummy time.


August 26, 2010: On one of our recent grocery shopping trips, Bennet talked me into buying a cutter that turns a sandwich into two dinosaur cut-outs. He asks for a turkey and cheese "dinosaur sandwich" just about every day for lunch, and was asking for one for breakfast on this day. I convinced him to have a peanut butter and jelly one instead.


August 27, 2010: Bennet's friend, Griffin, came over to play! It was the first friend Bennet invited over to play with him in his new room. The two of them had a great time - it's so funny to see Bennet start to enjoy interacting with other kids.


August 28, 2010: Kennedy loves her daddy so much! Whenever she's sad, no one cheers her up like her Dad! I love watching them have their little daddy-daughter bond so early on. Everyone warned Andrew that a little girl would steal his heart, and I think it's happened already!


August 29, 2010: A few days ago, I noted that Kennedy would only sleep on her play mat rather than play on it. Finally, she has started playing! It's so fun to see her finally start being awake and alert more often!


August 30, 2010: I took the kids to the park so I could go for a morning run. After Bennet played on the playground, I took him to McDonald's to try one of the new smoothies. They were yummy! Bennet was a big fan and has shouted "STRAWBERRY! BANANA!" whenever we've passed a McDonald's since!


August 31, 2010: Baby Bean in the tub. I can't believe she's almost 2 months old!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...