October 24, 2010

project 365: week 81



October 13, 2010: The kids and I went to the pumpkin patch to pick out our Halloween pumpkin! I dressed them in matching ghost shirts, which was too cute for words. Bennet kept saying, "Adee. Shirt. Match."


October 14, 2010: Bennet got his flu shot, and was incredibly brave! Before we left the house, we watched an episode of Sid the Science Kid that was all about getting a flu shot. When we walked in, he said to the receptionist, "Good morning! I'm here for my flu shot!" (It was 4:30 in the afternoon, so not quite morning!) He got the shot, and only cried for half a second before I reminded him that it was time to go pick out a prize and a lolli-pop! I was so proud of him!


October 15, 2010: My Fall Swap basket for my swap partner, Brandy. I gave her some of my favorite fall goodies: homemade strawberry jam that I canned this summer, chocolate chip cookie mix, a tea mug with tea bags and honey sticks, fall hand towels, vanilla hand soap, and a super-snuggly brown throw blanket. It was so much fun to swap with Brandy, since I already knew her. It was fun to pick out little presents for someone as sweet as her!


October 16, 2010: Andrew and I took the kids to Andrew's 10-year College Reunion. It was homecoming weekend at Messiah College, and we had a great time catching up with old friends and walking around Messiah's beautiful campus!


October 17, 2010: Sometimes Beanie is just so ridiculously cute, I cannot stand it.


October 18, 2010: We're in the midst of a battle with a picky-eating toddler. I couldn't believe that, on this night, Bennet chose not to eat his macaroni & cheese, broccoli and chicken tenders and went straight to bed without getting to carve his Halloween pumpkin. He's so stubborn...like his momma.


October 19, 2010: Beanie naps in her buzzy seat for several hours every afternoon. She snuggles with her favorite blanket, her stuffed moose, and the tag blanket her Uncle Bishy bought her. She's so sweet when she's all warm and snuggly and sleepy.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...