December 27, 2010

goodbye, christmas.

It's hard to believe that another Christmas season has come and gone. Bennet was obsessed with all things Christmas this year, and is still requesting that we read him "Miss-mas" books at bedtime. Poor guy, I'm not sure how to break the news to him that Christmas is over for another year. We had a wonderful Christmas this year - our first Christmas with baby Kennedy, and our first time celebrating the holiday in our new home! The gifts that the kids opened literally every night through the week leading up to Christmas were special reminders of how incredibly blessed we are to have so many people in our lives who love our children. At school, Bennet learned that Christmas is baby Jesus' birthday - and hearing him talk so excitedly about baby Jesus made me even more aware of the true meaning of the season. Christmas is always a time for me to reflect on the blessings God has placed in my life - my husband, my babies, our beautiful home, our families - With so much to celebrate, it's no wonder that our Christmas was so merry!


With the busy holiday season winding down, I hope to be blogging more this week. I'm still caught up in enjoying having so much time at home with Andrew, but hopefully I'll be able to fit in some posts here and there throughout the week. I hope that your holiday was as wonderful as mine, and that you're gearing up for an awesome 2011!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...