December 28, 2010

upcoming naturalskinshop.com review!


Hitting the big 3-0 this year has made me more aware of the importance of taking good care of my skin. I've been looking for a safe way to smooth out some of the aging and sun damage I'm beginning to see on my face, and a glycolic acid peel from NaturalSkinShop.com appears to be exactly what I'm looking for! In the coming weeks, I'll be using the Glycolic 30% Peel, checking out whether or not it can exfoliate and refresh my skin. I can't wait to try it out!


Stay tuned for my review, and for a discount code for skin products of your own from NaturalSkinShop.com!

Disclosure: I will be receiving a product sample for review from NaturalSkinShop.com, through a SheBlogs.org promotion. I will not be compensated for my review or opinion. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for joining us for Surfin' Saturdays - I'm late on returning the favor, but following you back! Cute pics and love the pics of Santa and your tree!
Beth @ Two Monkeys & a Washtub

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...