December 8, 2010

project 365: week 88



December 1, 2010: I've been getting lots of Christmas crafting done in the evenings when the kids are in bed. This is a wreath I've started, but need to finish! I'll share the tutorial when I'm all finished with it!


December 2, 2010: Beanie had bananas for the first time. She was a big fan, as she is of all fruit. The pajamas she's wearing in this picture are "Baby's 1st Christmas" pajamas that Monkey also wore on his first Christmas! I got them at a thrift store and I love the cute, vintage look they have.


December 3, 2010: We drove to PA to visit Andrew's family for the weekend. This was Kennedy's first trip to Clearfield, and she made the long drive very well! I'm so glad she finally got to meet her great grandmas and spend time with her Grammy and Granddad.


December 4, 2010: There was a tiny bit of snow falling through most of our visit. It made everything feel very Christmas-y! Bennet didn't remember last winter's snow, and was absolutely fascinated by snowflakes. He kept saying, "This ice is cold on my face, Momma."


December 5, 2010: Bennet quickly learned where the jar of M&M's was located at Great Grandma's house, and swiped more than his share of "Candy M's" throughout the weekend!


December 6, 2010: The kids and I met up with some friends at the Annapolis Mall play area, and then rode the new train that goes through the mall. Bennet loved it, and kept saying, "I'm on a train ride, Momma" the entire time. I love when toddlers state the obvious over and over.


December 7, 2010: My July baby is not a fan of winter weather! She hates getting bundled up in coats and hats and blankets, and screams and cries from the time we start bundling, until we've been moving in the car for quite a while!

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...