January 4, 2011

project 365: week 92

project 365

12.29.10

December 29, 2010: Potty training continues! Bennet is doing a great job and, although we have a ways to go, I am shocked at the successes we’ve had so far! Here, he reads a “present” he got for staying dry all day – a copy of “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” with a matching game inside of it. We have played the matching game many, many times so far on the potty!

12.30.10

December 30, 2010: My aunt & uncle bought Bennet a gift card for Build A Bear Workshop for Christmas, and we went to make his first Build A Bear! He chose a kitty, who he named “Mr. Peepers” and dressed in big kid underwear like he wears! Mr. Peepers and Bennet have been inseparable since!

12.31.10

December 31, 2010: New Year’s Eve! My mom babysat for us so we could go to dinner – Our first New Year’s Eve out since Bennet was born! I sewed the dress I wore – but I’ll post more about that later!

1.1.11

January 1, 2011: We had my family over for lunch on New Year’s Day, and Bennet entertained everyone by showing off his “Don’t Break the Ice” skills! We got him the game for Christmas, and he is getting pretty good at hammering away at the ice blocks without causing them all to collapse!

1.2.11

January 2, 2011: A picture of our sweet Bean sans helmet. She only gets to take it off for one hour a day, so I try to get a helmet-free photo of her whenever I can!

1.3.11

January 3, 2011: A very long time ago, I stocked up on toys at a 75% off toy sale at Target, and there were two Cars Mega Blocks sets in with the toys I bought. Bennet got both sets on different nights as his present for staying dry, and playing “Cars racing” on the potty has become a favorite!

1.4.11

January 4, 2011: When I was cooking dinner, I told Bennet to go in the living room and give Kennedy a toy from her toy basket. He came into the kitchen with the empty toy basket and said, “I dump it out on Adee.” Sure enough, I found poor Kennedy laying on her play mat with a pile of toys on her head. She didn’t seem to mind!


Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hi!
I'm your newest follower from Totally Tuesday! Looking forward to reading your blog more!

P.S. I'm hosting my own Wednesday hop, and the linky is now open. Head on over and link up to gain some new followers!

P.S.S. The dress you made is beautiful! I received a sewing machine for Christmas, and I'm anxious to start using it!

Frugal Invitation
http:/www.frugalinvitation.com
http://twitter.com/frugalinvite

Liz said...

Um, these are priceless. I love the toy basket story. That totally sounds like something crazy they would do while I was babysitting. You need to save this story for him one day :)

Me said...

Glad I'm not the only one going through potty training! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

I always forget how close you are til I open your blog and see Pasadena!

Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...