January 4, 2011

cleanwell review.

021410_2016_CleanWellHa2My skin is painfully dry in the winter months – especially my hands.  However, the only part of winter I hate more than dry hands is cold and flu season, making hand sanitizer a necessary evil, despite the way the high alcohol content stings my skin and dries my hands out even further.  A friend recently passed me her CleanWell Hand Sanitizing Spray at a play date and I was immediately hooked.  I loved how easy-to-use the spray was, and immediately noticed how gentle it was on my sensitive skin.  CleanWell was generous enough to send me several of their hand sanitizing products to review and each one has left me just as impressed as I was the first time I found CleanWell’s products!

Clean_Well_ 009

About CleanWell (from the CleanWell website:)

CleanWell is the only hand sanitizer that is all-natural and alcohol free.  The ingredients in CleanWell are safe for kids, non-toxic, and come from rapidly renewable resources that grow abundantly worldwide. 

The active ingredient in CleanWell products is thyme.  The all-natural ingredients used kill 99.9% of germs, but do not sting or dry your hands like the harsh chemicals found in other hand sanitizers.  My hands are thanking me this winter season for saving them from harsh, alcohol-based hand sanitizers!

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to try CleanWell wipes and sprays, as well as their antibacterial soaps.  Everything about CleanWell’s products, from the fragrance to the ingredients, have made hand sanitizing feel like a pampering experience.  Add in the fact that they are safe for kids, and this mom is hooked!

272CBEC9

The best part about CleanWell products is that they can be found at stores you already shop in – Whole Foods, Target, and online stores like Amazon – just to name a few!  If you’re looking for a convenient, safe, all-natural way to fight those winter germs – add CleanWell wipes to your shopping list and check them out!

1 comments:

OddlyAdding said...

Wow! I suffer from the same dry hand syndrome in winter and shudder at the thought of hand sanitizers. Will have to give this a try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...