February 14, 2011

joy of love day fourteen

joyoflovelogo125px

14: wedding band/jewelry

DSCF4034

Instead of taking a photo of one of my loved ones’ jewelry or wedding band, I decided to photograph my own.  Valentine’s Day marks six years since Andrew proposed to me – and I am sometimes amazed at all that we have experienced together in those six years!  I took this picture this afternoon at the playground with the kids.  As I set my rings down on the wooden playground equipment, I thought to myself how blessed I am to be married to Andrew and have two children who are so beautiful.  I love Andrew for many reasons – one of which is that he works hard every day to provide for us, so that I can stay home with the kids.  When I look at my wedding ring, I think of how much we’ve grown together since the first time Andrew put it on my finger.  I love getting to spend every day married to him.  Sigh.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...