February 15, 2011

eversave deals–february 15th

eversave-logo

There are some great Eversave deals out there today – both locally and nationally.  I’m a big fan of deals that are a treat for me – since Momma deserves a little pampering now and then!

One of the things my girlfriends and I love to do most is get together for a pottery painting night!  Today, you can get $30 to spent at Pic-n-Paint Pottery (Pasadena, MD) for only $15!  I’ve been to Pic-n-Paint many times myself – for both girls nights out, and to make sweet handprint and footprint plates with Bennet.  Speaking of which…Kennedy’s probably overdue for her first one!

P1040768

There’s also a great deal out there today for Cliché Cosmetics – $15 for $30 worth of make up!  Cliché has some great eye shadow colors, mineral make-up and more.  One of the things that makes me feel the most pampered is some pretty, new make up to try out!

And - if you’re a first-time customer signing up with Eversave – you’ll also get a $2 credit – making the price for either of these great deals just $13!

Pic-N-Paint Pottery

Today's Save:Get creative with pottery at Pic-N-Paint Pottery in Pasadena

Expires 11:59 PM - Feb 17, 2011
Cliche Cosmetics

Today's Save:Get $30 to spend on customizable makeup at ClicheCosmetics.com

Expires 11:59 PM - Feb 17, 2011

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...