January 4, 2012

Plum District–Powercapes.com Deal

Bennet has made friends with a group of boys at preschool who are obsessed with super heroes.  He now talks often of Captain America, Batman, Superman and the whole gang. 

I was so excited when I saw the Powercapes.com deal on Plum District this morning!  $17 for $35 worth of personalized super hero gear!

red_cape_silver_circle_aqua-sparkle_B

Bennet has an awesome, red, satin cape coming his way with a “B” on it!  And, I was also able to snag a blue super hero mask to match the “B!”

New Plum District customers also get a $5 credit, making the deal even cheaper!

I don’t often share deals on this blog, but with so many mom-friends out there who have little ones obsessed with super heroes, I wanted to pass this along!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...