September 19, 2012

HCG Weight Loss: Week 3, Update 1

Starting Weight: 194.0

Current Weight: 181.6

Pounds Lost: 12.4!

Day 19!  Stalling again!  I’m not sure why my body handles HCG this way, but it seems to stall for a few days, then drop major weight, then stall for a few days again.  Hopefully the “drop major weight” part is coming in the next day or so!

I have contracted a nasty cold from Kennedy, and I imagine that has something to do with the stall as well.  I’ve heard that antihistamines and cold medications can cause you to retain water on the HCG diet, and I suspect I have a bit of that going on.

I was looking at some photos of me from the weekend before I started the diet and I definitely can see a difference.  My clothes are also starting to feel bigger – almost uncomfortably so.  For example, I went to the gym this morning and my pants kept falling down – Yikes.

The thing I feel most accomplished about so far on the Trim Nutrition HCG plan is that I truly feel empowered and in control of my food choices for the first time in a long time.  The strict HCG protocol has taken control of my diet away from me and given it to the HCG plan. 

There’s not an option to cheat, because I know I’ve worked too hard.  I really feel as if I’ve taken a step backward and removed myself from emotional eating and food addiction and put someone else in the driver’s seat.  It’s been an amazing 19 days, and I’m looking forward to finishing strong!

This diet has helped me see why this -

2012-09-02 18.41.08

Is a cheesy, carb-loaded mess that my body cannot tolerate.

It has helped me see why this -

2012-09-14 18.52.39

Is a much better choice. 

And really, in addition to tasting amazing, those chicken fajitas (minus tortillas) really left me feeling healthier and lighter than housing a plate of enchiladas would have.

12 days from today, I finish this cycle of HCG.  This morning, I was excited to find out that Trim will then be setting me up with a maintenance program for a month.  From there, I’m planning another round of HCG with Trim as well. 

Changing my life – with Trim Nutrition by my side – it feels amazing!

Interested in checking out Trim Nutrition for yourself?  Trim Nutrition offers vitamin injections and weight-management products that fit every lifestyle.  Visit their website and check them out!  Enter code “TERRIHCG” in the additional comments section when you check-out to let them know you heard about their products from this blog!

Disclosure: I received a 28-Day HCG Kit for review from Trim Nutrition.  I am not being compensated for my review of this product, nor for my opinions of the product. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...