September 15, 2012

HCG Weight Loss: Week 2, Update 2

Starting Weight: 194.0

Current Weight:  181.9

Pounds Lost:  12.1!!

So, obviously, the stall I mentioned in my last post has finally broken!  I lost over a pound yesterday and Thursday, and lost 0.2 this morning!  I’m even thrilled with an 0.2 pound loss after sitting at the exact same weight for several days!

I’ve also lost…

18 inches! 

I lost 6 more inches this week, about half of what I lost the week before.  Loving this!

I was telling Andrew in the car today that, a few days ago, I’d have said I wasn’t sure I’d do another HCG round after I finish this.  I was hungry.  I was craving everything I couldn’t eat.  I wasn’t seeing the scale move.

If you’re doing HCG, let me tell you – STICK WITH IT!  Today is day 15, and with 12.1 pounds and 18 inches gone, I’m more than averaging the 1/2 pound a day loss that most information you read about the diet states.

More importantly, I’m feeling amazing!  I’m not bloated after eating anymore, and my tummy never hurts – I’d assume that’s giving up dairy and gluten.  I have energy, my cravings are gone, and I actually enjoy the healthy meats, veggies and fruit I’m allowed to eat. 

This has been an amazing week, and I am so thankful to the folks at Trim Nutrition for helping me kick-start a change in my diet and in my life!  Although the restrictive diet is tough to adjust to in the beginning, it’s SO WORTH IT!

The days are beginning to run together, so a breakdown of each day probably isn’t necessary.  The Trim Nutrition HCG Program is working wonders for me, and I am excited to still have two weeks left to lose more weight!

IMG_20120914_185512

That’s our dinner from last night!  We had friends over for dinner, and while I had to pass on tortillas, rice and other fixin’s, I had zero complaints!  The grilled chicken breast and veggies were the best part anyway!

Hoping less of me will be updating you in a few days!

Interested in checking out Trim Nutrition for yourself?  Trim Nutrition offers vitamin injections and weight-management products that fit every lifestyle.  Visit their website and check them out!  Enter code “TERRIHCG” in the additional comments section when you check-out to let them know you heard about their products from this blog!


Disclosure: I received a 28-Day HCG Kit for review from Trim Nutrition.  I am not being compensated for my review of this product, nor for my opinions of the product. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog.

34445_107328949317124_107326979317321_53519_3636054_n (2)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...