November 15, 2012

HCG Weight Loss: Round 2, Week 1

Playing catch up, here…but I started my next phase of HCG this week with Trim Nutrition, and I’m super excited!  If you’re new to the blog, I’ve lost around 20 pounds with Trim Nutrition, specifically through their HCG program.

Halloween, being trapped indoors during hurricane Sandy, a week of sickness – all things I blame for the fact that I did gain back a few pounds of the weight during my 1-month maintenance period.  And, if I’m being honest, when you’ve been on a crazy-strict diet for a month, it can be fun to spend a few weeks being “bad” and relaxing just a little.

But here I am, on day three of the VLCD (very low calorie diet) that’s part of the HCG plan…and I’m settling in again quite nicely.  Not to mention, I’m now only 3 pounds from getting back to where I was a month ago.  Can’t wait to be back to 173 and to start adding to my official “pounds and inches” lost number again!

2012-10-27 16.37.34

I’m really feeling great and loving the way I look.  This dress I wore out on a date night a few weekends ago – it was way smaller and more fitting when I wore it in August for my birthday dinner.  Score!

SO, stay tuned and follow along with me!  My goal is at least ten more pounds this next round – but I’d be just fine with more!

We’ll see!

Interested in checking out Trim Nutrition for yourself?  Trim Nutrition offers vitamin injections and weight-management products that fit every lifestyle.  Visit their website and check them out!  Enter code “TERRIHCG” in the additional comments section when you check-out to let them know you heard about their products from this blog!


Disclosure: I received products for review from Trim Nutrition.  I am not being compensated for my review of this product, nor for my opinions of the product. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...