July 8, 2008

skinny bride.

The other night as we were getting into bed, Andrew asked me what I remember about our honeymoon in Costa Rica. We both started talking about old memories, and I got out of bed and went to get all of the pictures that I still haven't scrapbooked. Oh my gosh, was I skinny. I am more motivated than ever to get back to my wedding weight. The saddest part of all is that I'm pretty sure I thought I was fat then. Girls are crazy. Here are some of the pictures we came across that made me envious of my old self...


Here I am being skinny, drinking in the middle of the day, wearing tiny jean shorts...


And here I am just looking hot on a suspension bridge - could my waist be any tinier?


In the hot springs in a hot 2-piece that I look pretty darn good in...


Look at my clavicles sticking out like a movie star - haha...


And my personal fav...who the heck is that girl in the skimpy black bikini?


Baby weight, it's on. Married weight, watch out. Wedding weight, here I come.

4 comments:

- Sarah :-) said...

You are to funny! How in the WORLD did you think you were fat, then? Seriously - clown mirror much?!

So what's the game plan?

April E. :) said...

Not that I don't think you are already HOT...but seriously. You will be one HOT M I L well you know where I am going. Go girl! Good luck!!! WE can all be HOT together!!!

*lovin' the clavicles really!

Regina said...

"skinny" or not... I have always thought you're beautiful.

mrsprophet said...

I can still remember having to pin your wedding dress in the back because it was way to big on you...i know you will get back to that so fast!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...