August 14, 2008

moments, not minutes #2.

"Life is not measured in minutes, but in moments."

With my birthday a few days away, I can't help but look back at last year's birthday. We spent a few days at the Jersey Shore with Andrew's family and then went to New York City for my actual birthday. We had dinner at an amazing Italian restaurant in Chelsea and we ended up going to bed early because I was so tired. Little did I know that I was pregnant with Bennet...we wouldn't know for another two weeks! Life is very different this year compared to last year - but it's different in a good way! I can't believe in one year I have gone through the entire pregnancy and baby-having journey. What a whirlwind!



4 comments:

April E. :) said...

Oh boy! Happy Birthday TT!!! I am so very happy for you!!! Can't wait to do lunch with you tomorrow! :) *with birthday gift in tow!*

Many Titles said...

Time flies by now doesn't it? I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

- Sarah :-) said...

oh wow - How cool! This HAS been a year for you guys, huh?

Well I'm glad it's been a good one. And here's to another! *cheers

Regina said...

It has been a whirlwind hasn't it? But a happy one. Happy Birthday Terri!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...