August 12, 2008

my son the swinger.

Oh, how Bennet loves to nap in his swing. I can't seem to get him to take naps in his crib during the day, but if you put him in his swing, he passes out for hours. I was pretty worried about this, until I did some research on some parenting message boards and saw how many people have the same "problem" with their babies. I guess it really won't become a problem until he weighs 30 pounds and hits the weight max. In the meantime, I'm counting my blessings that he does sleep in his crib all night long. Plus, his mother loves rocking chairs, so maybe he has inherited my gene of always wanting to move. Either way, for the next 15 pounds or so...he'll be swingin' through his naps!


2 comments:

April E. :) said...

Aweee he likes to rock like you TT!! :)

- Sarah :-) said...

So - I'm guessing it's only a problem once he reaches 30 lbs becuase the swing isn't made to hold more than that? Hmm... that's not fun.

But I know I can't take naps in my bed, either. I have to lay on the couch or in the spare bedroom for naps. Don't know why - but that's how it is, I guess.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...