June 24, 2010

project 365: week 64



June 16, 2010: Bennet can count to ten now, and he practices all the time! My mom suggested I give him the M&M's Counting Book so he could practice counting candy! She has mine from when I was a little girl, but it's out of date because it has a tan M&M instead of a blue one. We had to order the current one from Barnes and Noble, and it came in the mail on this day. He is loving counting in his "candy book!"


June 17, 2010: Bennet loves ridiculous hats. We went to Target on this afternoon and he picked this Uncle Sam hat up from the Dollar Spot. It's definitely the new favorite around our house.


June 18, 2010: Sometimes when Bennet refuses to eat dinner, it amazes me. We made homemade pizza on this night, and he refused to eat his pizza or his blueberries. I just don't get it. Who doesn't like pizza and blueberries?


June 19, 2010: Every time I bake, I try to get Bennet to lick the bowl and the spoon. He has not been into it at all until now. Finally, he enjoyed licking brownie batter off of the spatula and the mixer attachment!


June 20, 2010: Bennet had been fighting a cold and I came down with it on Father's Day. We spent our morning being extremely lazy - laying on the couch and watching Bennet play with his toys in the living room.


June 21, 2010: A poor quality picture taken with my camera phone, as the end of the day was nearing and I realized I didn't have a photo for the day, but was too sick to get up and find my camera. Bennet and I watched So You Think You Can Dance while he danced around the living room in his duck hat (another ridiculous hat he wears) and a bell necklace.


June 22, 2010: In case you've seen pictures of Bennet's new, blue Crocs and you're dying to know what jibbitz he has on them - We've got a dinosaur, Elmo, Cookie Monster and a school bus - all chosen by Bennet himself.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...