November 30, 2010

project 365: week 87



November 24, 2010: Bennet has been obsessed with wearing my boots lately. Here he is, parading around the kitchen in my Uggs.


November 25, 2010: Happy Thanksgiving!


November 26, 2010: Is this not adorable? Bennet read one of his favorite books, "Piggies," to Kennedy before bedtime. I love it.


November 27, 2010: My friend, April, came over to take pictures of our family for Christmas cards. This was Beanie's first Christmas outfit. Isn't she the cutest? I love her red hair bow.


November 28, 2010: I recently taught myself how to make little girl hair bows (more on that in a future post) and I wanted to make something to keep Kennedy's bows and headbands organized on. I re-painted an old Ikea coat hanger for headbands, and I made the bow holder using a wooden "k" and some ribbon. I love them both - and they were SO easy to make!


November 29, 2010: Smiley Beanie. Gosh, I love her.


November 30, 2010: See, I told you. Someone is obsessed with Momma's boots. This time - Crocs yellow rain boots. Strange kid!

1 comments:

April E. :) said...

Seriously that smile from Beanie...adorbs!!! And the boot wearing little Mr. B...what a doll!!
I love the headband and hairbow holders too!! GREAT ideas!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...