January 25, 2011

project 365: week 95

project 365

1.19.11

January 19, 2011: I made these Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies from a recipe I saw in Whole Living Magazine – they were yummy, and I couldn’t stop eating them. We’ll definitely be making them again!

1.20.11

January 20, 2011: Andrew’s grandma passed away, and although we headed up to PA and back fairly quickly, I’m so glad that we were able to attend the funeral service, and visit with all of the aunts, uncles, cousins, and other family members who came into town as well. This was the first time we got all four of the Peters cousins – Raegan, Bennet, Jacob and Kennedy - together for a photo!

1.21.11

January 21, 2011: Kennedy loves carbs like her momma. Here she is, at the lunch held after Grandma’s funeral, chowing down on bread and macaroni & cheese. That’s my girl!

1.22.11

January 22, 2011: Back in town, I made a long overdue trip to the grocery store. Bennet was excited that I brought home so many of his favorite snacks, and promptly requested a bowl of grapes and strawberries!

1.23.11

January 23, 2011: I picked up this Imaginarium train conductor’s hat at the Goodwill in PA when we were visiting – for 49 cents! Bennet has been wearing it non-stop, but Kennedy did steal a turn with it long enough for Daddy to take a picture.

1.24.11

January 24, 2011: Beanie can sit up on her own now…sort of. She manages to hold herself up for a few minutes before getting tired and falling over. I kept making her sit up to play with her toys – and she got increasingly tired as our little practice session went on!

1.25.11

January 25, 2011: I recently read a blog post on forcing bulbs in your kitchen window, over at the Blissfully Domestic blog, and wanted to try it out. Andrew and Bennet found me some paper white bulbs at the hardware store, and I plopped them into mason jars to try it out. They’re really starting to grow, and I cannot wait to have little, white flowers growing in my windowsill!


Photo Fans – I’m excited to announce that tomorrow night, I’ll be guest hosting the Today A Year Ago Blog Hop, along with Wyatt Family Farm and Mommy Only Has Two Hands – two blogs I loooooove! I’m so excited that they picked me, as I loved participating in the hop a few weeks ago. Stay tuned for information on how to participate, too – the hop goes live tomorrow night!

Thursday Blog Hops



Busy Mom's Tips Tuesday Blog Hop
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...