February 16, 2011

coobie bra review.

Untitled

The Coobie Bra promises to be a one-size fits all bra for women sizes 32A to 36D.  Coobie boasts unbelievable comfort and claims to be an alternative to a cami when layered under shirts.  All of this sounded great to me, so I was psyched for the opportunity to try Coobie Bras out for myself!  The folks at Coobie sent me two of their bras – the V-neck and the Bandeau.  The Coobie Bra claims to be the most comfortable bra ever – and I’d have to agree!

DSCF1854

I love my Coobie Bras.  The Bandeau is the most comfortable strapless bra I have ever worn.  It stays in place, and I love that it also looks like a cami under shirts and dresses that have a deeper neckline.  The V-Neck has beautiful lace around the top which also makes it look like a cami under my shirts.  It’s just as comfy as the Bandeau and it comes with clear straps, which really come in handy!

Coobie Bras are supportive, comfortable and beautiful – what more could a girl want?  The comfort my Coobies provide make them the first bras I pull out of my underwear drawer when I’m getting dressed.  They come in a variety of colors, too – from black, to bright orange! 

Coobie is currently running a great promotion – get $20 off of the purchase of 3 bras!  That’s like getting one free!  Simply enter code “203” to your shopping cart before checking out!

Coobie also just launched a plus size line – so there’s a comfortable Coobie Bra for every lady!  Check Coobie out today – you’ll thank me for it!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...