February 15, 2011

project 365: week 98

project 365

2.9.11

February 9, 2011:  One of the benefits of being a little sister is getting to make friends with all of the siblings of your big brother’s friends!  So many of Bennet’s playmates have baby sisters that are Kennedy’s age.  She has built-in friends already!  Here she is at Valentine’s Day Story Time at the library with her best friend, Maebel.

2.10.11

February 10, 2011:  Chick-Fil-A is giving away breakfast on Thursday mornings throughout the month of February.  Beanie and I have been having breakfast together at Chick-Fil-A on our mornings when Bennet is at preschool.  I love getting some time with my sweet, little baby girl!

2.11.11

February 11, 2011:  Andrew took this photo of our two baby geniuses reading the newspaper together.

2.12.11

February 12, 2011:  Just a photo of my sweet Bean, playing with her new owl toy that April bought for her!

2.13.11

February 13, 2011:  When I made the tutu for our Moms Club raffle, one of the moms wanted me to make one for her daughter’s upcoming birthday.  I love the way it turned out, and I had Bennet model it for me just so I could see how it would look on a toddler.  (And because it’s funny!)

2.14.11

February 14, 2011:  Happy Valentine’s Day!  I’ll post more later on our “love” day!

DSCF4048

February 15, 2011:  After I picked Monkey up from school, we went to do some grocery shopping and have lunch at BJ’s.  Bennet was pretty exhausted from his big Valentine’s Day party at school – so I had to do things like get him to try on his sunglasses and play with his toys to keep him awake!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...