February 24, 2011

Scentsy Party!

Logo

A few months ago, I was lucky enough to get to review some Scentsy products in my home, and write a post on Scentsy.  I immediately fell in love with my Scentsy flameless candle and with the two amazing Scensty Bars (fragrances) that Kathleen, my Scentsy consultant, sent to me!  Months later, I am still loving my Scentsy Warmer, and have decided to host a Scentsy party through Kathleen’s website!

MSW-SOAP

I have been using this awesome Soapstone Warmer for quite a while now, and the novelty has not warn off!  My warmer is on most of the day, and it leaves my home smelling amazing.  My favorite thing about using Scentsy bars and warmers is that you can pour the melted wax from the bars back into the container and re use them later!  It’s very easy to change out the scent you’re burning, and I often alternate between the two bars I have just for some variety.

Scentsy-Bars-1

Scentsy offers bars and bricks in every fragrance imaginable – from Baked Apple Pie, to Beach, to Citrus Sun Tea!  I’d like to try every scent out myself, but that would take a loooong time!

P4280004

Scentsy also offers these beautiful plug-in warmers, in a variety of styles.  I’m eager to grab some of these for my bathrooms!

scentsy-buddy-styled1_full

These sweeties are my current obsession, though.  Scentsy Buddies are scented, snuggly stuffed animals for the kids – and I am loving them!  I think they’d make a great addition to the kids’ Easter Baskets this year, so I’ll be purchasing them for sure!

Fragranceonthego

Scentsy has a ton of other amazing stuff, too!  Room Sprays, Scent Packs, Fragrance Foams…the possibilities are endless!

I’m a big fan of Scentsy – and I know you will be, too!  I’d like to extend the invitation to my readers to get in on the Scentsy Party action and place an order through my party!  To order, visit Kathleen’s Scentsy Website and click on “order from party” next to my name (Terri Peters.)  You’ll see it under Kathleen’s photo on the left side of the page!

post_1621860_1233516318_med

Thanks for taking the time to check Scentsy out!  Happy shopping!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...