September 26, 2012

HCG Weight Loss: Week 4, Update 1

Starting Weight: 194.0

Current Weight: 179.7

Pounds Lost: 14.3!!

Hellooooo, 170’s!  Today is day 26 of my Trim Nutrition HCG Plan.  Only five more days and it’s on to Trim Nutrition’s 20/30 Rapid Leaning Program.  Moving right along! 

I had planned to blog today about some of the products I have survived on for the past month, but instead, I have a confession.

Yesterday, I fell off the wagon.  I ate french fries.  From the café at Target. 

The good side of this slip-up is that the fries didn’t even taste that good to me.  French fries are my biggest comfort food, and eating some didn’t feel the same as it used to.  I didn’t feel guilty, I got right back on to the eating plan – I consider it a success.

It’s easy to justify a mess-up, but I really do think I have a good excuse.  Yesterday, I volunteered at Kennedy’s preschool, then went to the Subaru dealership to have my car worked on.  That was only supposed to take an hour, but it ended up taking two.  While I was there, I got a call from preschool that Kennedy was complaining of an earache.  I had to go straight from the car dealership to preschool to the pediatrician and then to Target to get an antibiotic prescription filled.  I had no lunch packed, as I had not planned being out so long.  I was so hungry by the time Target told me they needed an hour to fill my prescription that I made a bad choice in the moment.

No worries.  Moving on.  My first-ever cheat on this diet at 25 days in is pretty amazing.  I’m still a rock star.

I did read that, with the HCG diet, a cheat can mean a pretty considerable weight gain.  I was nervous, but this morning I lost 0.3 pounds, so I’m just going to take it and move on!

IMG_20120926_092716

Kennedy and I just got back from a wonderful fall-day walk through our neighborhood.  I wore my Trim Nutrition tank top, and was excited to see that it’s gotten a little too big!  French fry slip-up or not, I’m on a roll!

I still need to get that post up about my favorite products for the HCG diet.  But, for today, I’m headed back outside in the fall sunshine with my baby girl!

Interested in checking out Trim Nutrition for yourself?  Trim Nutrition offers vitamin injections and weight-management products that fit every lifestyle.  Visit their website and check them out!  Enter code “TERRIHCG” in the additional comments section when you check-out to let them know you heard about their products from this blog!


Disclosure: I received a 28-Day HCG Kit for review from Trim Nutrition.  I am not being compensated for my review of this product, nor for my opinions of the product. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog.

LOGO2

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...