October 1, 2012

HCG Weight Loss: Week 5, Update 1

Starting Weight: 194.0

Current Weight: 176.6

Pounds Lost: 17.4!!

I finished my first cycle of HCG from Trim Nutrition!  Yesterday was my last day on the VLCD, and today I am officially in “Phase 3” of the diet.  This 30-days will be spent maintaining my HCG weight loss, losing additional weight, and exercising a lot more than I was able to while on HCG.

On my 28-day cycle of HCG I lost…

17.4 pounds!!!

and

26 inches!!!

I can’t wait to see what this month brings, doing the 20/30 Rapid Leaning Program from Trim!

2012-09-26 13.57.26

I’ll spend 3 days doing a detox – drinking protein shakes and eating salads with lean protein.  From there, the plan is basically high-protein, low-carb and includes vitamin injections and supplements that will help with additional weight loss. 

It’s a higher calorie diet than the VLCD, so I’ll finally be able to hit the gym again – yay!  I’ve so missed my spin classes and sweating it out on the elliptical.  I went to the gym this morning and it felt amazing!

The 20/30 Leaning Program is designed to help you lose 20 pounds in 30 days, so hopefully after this month and a second HCG cycle, I’ll be at my goal weight!  So exciting!

2012-10-01 08.05.35

I’ll still be updating twice a week through this program, so check in to see how I’m doing!  The accountability of all of you reading and following along with me has been awesome!

Interested in checking out Trim Nutrition for yourself?  Trim Nutrition offers vitamin injections and weight-management products that fit every lifestyle.  Visit their website and check them out!  Enter code “TERRIHCG” in the additional comments section when you check-out to let them know you heard about their products from this blog!

Disclosure: I received the 20/30 Rapid Leaning Program for review from Trim Nutrition.  I am not being compensated for my review of this product, nor for my opinions of the product. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog.

 

34445_107328949317124_107326979317321_53519_3636054_n (2)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...